The Unspeakable Oath issue 24 is available now in PDF and will be available in a few weeks in print. It features plenty of material for Delta Green and modern-day Call of Cthulhu games.
- Tale of Terror: The Black-Eyed Children, by Scott Carter
- Tale of Terror: Smuggling, by Chad Bowser
- Scenario: The Mardler House, by Greg Stolze
- Shotgun Scenario: Agent Purple’s Green Box Blues, by James Haughton
- Shotgun Scenario: Holding Cell, by Ed Kramer
- Shotgun Scenario: Secret Shopper, by Ed Possing
- Feature: The Cult of A, by Bret Kramer
- Directive from A-Cell: The World Needs Bad Men, by Adam Scott Glancy
- Message in a Bottle: Notes, TXTs, and a Two-Inch Article, by Ben Riggs
The features Hidden Passage, The Chosen of Eihort, and Fragments of the Simeon Bible can be used equally well in a campaign in a modern or classic campaign.