It’s been forever coming, but we’ve finally done it! After much blood, sweat, tears, and insanity we can finally (and proudly) present to you Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game Handler’s Guide.
This massive, full-color volume is filled with deep resources just for the Delta Green game master.
- THE PAST: details on the world and history of Delta Green.
- THE UNNATURAL: details on the Cthulhu Mythos, from monsters to hypergeometry to the Great Old Ones, including rules for creating new threats.
- THE SCHISM: deep details on the Delta Green organization itself — or rather, two different Delta Green groups, not always working to the same ends.
- THE OPERA: guidelines for creating scenarios, running campaigns, and customizing the setting.
- APPENDICES: a ready-to-play scenario, “The Sentinels of Twilight,” a Handler-facing glossary, index, recommended media, sample NPCs to use in any game, rules variants, and more.
The PDF has been sent out to backers of the Kickstarter, so if you were a part of that you should have received an email.
For the rest of you, check it out on DriveThruRPG.com
It will available in print in the spring. Pre-order the hardback (or a slipcase set with the Handler’s Guide and the Agent’s Handbook) at BackerKit.